Membership is now closed for this club year and will reopen again in September
Notes on membership requests
All new members should take it that they are accepted unless you hear otherwise.
Membership cards are dispatched from BRC.
Benefits of membership
As a British Riding Club member you will benefit from:
- Training including Horse Welfare and Equitation training and assessments
- Access to our local and national competitions including Area Qualifiers and Championships
- Equine management advice and support from the BHS
- Third party insurance cover while taking part in affiliated BRC-organised activities
- Rider Magazine - a quarterly instalment of news, information and articles exclusively for BRC members
- BRC Membership card discounts